Friday, October 30, 2020

Health and Our Environment

 WALT: Write about Health and Our Environment

I learned that Radon is an invisible and odorless gas. It comes from the soil, rock, and water under homes and other buildings. It moves up through the ground to the air above and into a home through cracks and other holes in buildings. Radon can be found all over the U.S. I also learned that Radon gas decays into radioactive particles that can get trapped in the lungs. This can damage the lungs. Breathing radon gas for a long time can cause lung cancer. 

We were learning about...Health and Our Environment.

I found it easy to...research about the Environment.

I found it hard to...concentraet on my work.

I really enjoyed...learning something new.

Next time I need to...complete my work on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment